- You control the personal information you submit to us.
- We won't contact you unless you ask us to.
We will not use your information to spam you or contact you unless you specifically request us to contact you.
- We will protect the information you submit.
We will not give, sell or provide any of your information to anyone else, and will put up what we deem in our sole discretion to be reasonable resistance to any attempt by others to obtain it through the legal system.
- We'll retain it only for as long as necessary.
We will retain it only for as long as necessary for it to serve its intended purpose before overwriting it.
- We'll work with you to address specific concerns.
For secure form submission, you may use "https://" before any solveering address URL. In the ordinary course, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information in transit or on our servers, and you agree to hold us harmless for privacy breaches that are beyond our direct control. If you have any special concerns about privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to discuss and implement enhanced privacy and data security specifically tailored to your needs.